Somehow, there are less than two months left in 2019 and two hectic ones at that. Between holiday celebrations, gift-giving, and end-of-year work tasks, it can be tough to even think of the year ahead, let alone prep for it. But if you want to be healthier and happier in 2020, you may want to lay some groundwork. Thankfully, there’s an exciting new tool that can make this process easy and enjoyable so you can slide into the new year with a plan.
What is it, you ask? Introducing Panda Planner Quarterly (PPQ)—a comprehensive system that combines the productivity-boosting and goal-hitting benefits of a daily planner with the trusted guidance of a wellness magazine. And it has the power to improve your life.
Your Secret Weapon For Being Healthier and Happier in 2020
Panda Planner Quarterly is a brand new kind of planner, one that features the latest research in wellness, health, and mindfulness to guide you to build new habits and set sustainable goals.
By combining the brain-changing benefits of our daily planner with our wellness magazine, we are giving users everything they need to succeed.”—Michael Leip, CEO and Founder of Panda Planner
Here’s what’s inside:
- 50+ pages of articles with actionable tips based on real research to help you make lasting change. You’ll be healthier and happier before you know it!
- Topics ranging from quick, in-office workouts to habit-tracking tools and meditation types
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply the tips to your Panda Planner
- A full three-month, spiral-bound planner including dated pages and a brand new goal-setting section
- All of the benefits of Panda Planner including exercises based on positive psychology and neuroscience proven to increase your happiness and productivity and rewire your brain
The first issue of Panda Planner Quarterly focuses on how you can make the new year your best one yet. It’s less about too-big, too-broad resolutions and more about how to make changes that last. In sum, it’s a guidebook for having a healthier and happier 2020—and the perfect way to set yourself up for success before the year even begins.
How does Panda Planner Quarterly work?
Panda Planner Quarterly works similarly to a magazine subscription. Every three months, you get a brand new planner filled with new wellness content. You can buy one-year or two-year subscriptions. Right now, we’re offering PPQ at a special discounted price.
Head on over to our Kickstarter for more information.
But don’t delay! Our special pricing will only last through the end of the Kickstarter on November 26, 2019.
Your turn: How do you plan on being healthier and happier in 2020? Share your goals—and the tools that help you hit them—in the comments below.
For more ways to live better in 2020, see this list of mental health apps to boost your mood.
Let Us Know What You Think